I have a 3 day out of the box, Asus Zenbook pro that is giving me fits.
I am getting the BSOD fairly regularly.
I have scoured the internet trying to find a solution.
From the suggestions I have found so far, I have updated both display drivers from the manufacturers website, the WIFI driver, as well as the BIOS. Everything else was up to date. I have done a hard reset, and chose to have the drive wiped during the install.
I have installed, and uninstalled the few apps that I have had time to put on here, but after only 3 days, I don't think I have given myself time to narrow down if it is a software conflict.
My last resort is to trouble you fine folks and see if you can shed some light.
If not, this machine will go back in the box monday and returned for a refund.
I hate doing it because this really is a slick machine. Very, very fast, and a nice design.
Thanks in advance for any attention given to this.
Fast solution: As time goes on, it is much easier to find that users' computer is slower than ever before. The truth is, Kernel security check error on brand new machine problem can be the criminals who slow down your computer.
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is designed for computer users to enjoy a better digital life. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot Kernel security check error on brand new machine errors. Follow the steps below and you can clear the Kernel security check error on brand new machine threat from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Kernel security check error on brand new machine problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Resolve Kernel security check error on brand new machine Issues By Yourself.
How to Do a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)As a matter of fact, to fix Kernel security check error on brand new machine error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: Free Undelete,Www Logitech.com,0x21a1,0x804ef7fd,Download And Open This (dumping Physical Memory) Application.
Read More: ,1052 (0x41c),Know Cpu Frequency In Windows Xp,Back Up,A Registry Cleaner,Sql Error