Best Solution:Run SmartPCFixer to fix Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair bad pool header windows 10 problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header 0x00000019Generally speaking, most blue screen of death problem, such as, bad_pool_header error windows 10 is caused by damaged driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve bad pool header windows 8.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Most often, if you want to solve Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
We should never ignore bad_pool_header error windows 10 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header vista error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Bad Pool Header error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_service_exception,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled