As a matter of fact, Enable Plugins error can be resolved in many different ways. In this article, I want to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Resolve Enable Plugins Issues On Your Own.
Solution Two: Resolve Enable Plugins Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Remove Enable Plugins Issues By Yourself?
To troubleshoot Enable Plugins problem immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove Enable Plugins Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove Enable Plugins error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Enable Plugins error completely.
Related: 0x8024402c,Error 0x80070490,Error 0x800c8105,0x800b0101 AdBlock,0xc0000124
Read More: ,Ddcactivemenu.exe,Error Code: 80070003,0xc0000032 Xp,0x319ff880,Satelit Internet