Good news for you, error code 0x8007007b error can be solved in many different ways. In this article, I want to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Solve error code 0x8007007b Error On Your Own.
Solution Two: Solve error code 0x8007007b Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Repair error code 0x8007007b Error On Your Own?
To resolve error code 0x8007007b problem safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair error code 0x8007007b Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot error code 0x8007007b error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate error code 0x8007007b error completely.
Related: 0xc0000409,Cpu Slowing,C0000005 Fatal Error Windows Xp,Window Xp Drivers,Eventid: 4356
Read More: ,0x7f,0x54b,0x02,0x3ec,0x2102