Good news for you, 1158 (0x486) error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to show you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Solve 1158 (0x486) Error On Your Own.
Solution Two: Fix 1158 (0x486) Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Fix 1158 (0x486) Issues Manually?
To troubleshoot 1158 (0x486) problem effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove 1158 (0x486) Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve 1158 (0x486) error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 1158 (0x486) error completely.
1158 (0x486) error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 1158 (0x486) error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 1158 (0x486) error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 1158 (0x486) error in time.
Related: Error Codes 80048820,Dcom Erreur 1084,Qshlfed.exe,Opening Links,0xfb58
Read More: ,0x80040201 Error,Rb32.exe,kernel32 DLL Free Tool,pc freeze,steam error code 118